If you would like a GP’s consultation then you should access Ask-My-Gp. It is easy and simple to use and gets your request to your preferred Doctor with the information they need to give you the assistance you need. Patients who do not have either an email address, or an internet-accessible mobile phone, may continue to ring reception who will complete the online form on their behalf. The fastest and best way to ask for GP advice is to use the Ask-My-Gp request form. Please note that in line with new NHS guidance, your request may be dealt with by an NHS Clinical Pharmacist of your choice.
AskmyGP – the easy and fast way to ask for any kind of help from the Practice.
- We respond during working hours Monday to Friday
- It is open to requests from 07:30 am until 5:00 pm
- You can message a particular GP (so long as they’re working that day)
- You can select a telephone, email or video call response
- If we need to see you we will usually give you an appointment the same day
- You can login now, without any paperwork.