Register with us as a New Patient

Before trying to register as a Permanent patient please check the catchment map to see if you are within our catchment area.

Please Note: this catchment map is for initial guidance only. If you live close to the catchment boundary or are unsure then you MUST ring the Reception team on 01278 722077. They will  double check and confirm if your postcode and house number match the official Practice catchment list.

Register online

The online registration form collects your details, a brief outline of your medical history and a record your preferences. This information may be added to your record and will allow us to begin to provide you with medical services.

Please complete one form for each family member.

Register with a paper form

Would you rather register with a paper form? Download, print, complete and deliver to the practice in person.

We will require proof of your ID and address if registering in paper form.

Acceptance on to the list is as at the discretion of the Doctor and we will ask you for proof of identity. (Please refer to our registration policy below and why we ask for this). Please note that your medical records may take several weeks to arrive at the Practice.

On registration you will be allocated a named, accountable GP and it is hoped you will see this doctor for continuity of care. Patients have the right to express a preference to receive services from a particular doctor or professional group and the practice will endeavour to comply with any reasonable preference expressed. Nevertheless, the practice has the right to refuse such a request where it has reasonable grounds to do so.

There are a number of reasons why you may not be able to register with your chosen GP, for example you may live too far away. If this is the case simply choose another GP in your local area.

Organ Donation

From 2020, adults in England will be considered potential donors unless they choose to opt out or are excluded. For more information please visit the Organ Donation NHS UK where you can also register your decision.